“Our vision is to have a rosier future in which we have a community and a place that we are proud of.”
- Communities will be better able to identify local needs and act in response to them.
- People will have increased skills and confidence, so that they continue to identify and respond to
needs in the future.
- The community will make a difference to the needs it prioritises.
- People will feel that their area is an even better place to live.
Our Roseworth Big Local Forum
- Holds no less than 10 forum meetings per year
- At least two of these will be ‘open’ meetings
Decision Makers – Voting Members
- Must be made up of at least 8 people aged 16+
- At least 51% of members must reside in the Roseworth ward area
- One vote per member
- Make decisions on how best to spend the funding, alongside their plan and their community feedback.
Roseworth Supporters – Non Voting Members
This currently includes Representation from Locally Trusted Organisation; Catalyst, Local Trust Representative, Community Development Worker and A Research Associate.
Our Community – Our Voices
- Local people (who live, work, study or volunteer in the Roseworth Ward)
- Community groups and Places of worship
- Local businesses
- Local residents’ committees and Local partnership boards
- Local Schools